Painless Laser Hair Removal
elōs Plus – Candela Medical
The elōs Plus device is the only system to provide unique, three-layered skin protection. Motif Vantage for fast diode-laser hair removal. Our ELOS Plus system from Syneron represents the latest technology for hair removal, and is a painless reatment. The hairs under the skin are in different stages of the growth cycle, so 6 to 9 treatments are recommended.
Face and Neck: Usually every 4 weeks
Bikini and Underarm Area: Usually every 6 weeks
Arms, Legs, Back, and Abdomen: Usually every 8 weeks
This is the ideal time for permanent reduction.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL HOME REGIMEN
- Shave the area being treated 1 or 2 days before your appointment so the laser technician can recognize it easily.
- No lotion or make up if the treatment is being done on the face.
- No deodorant or powder if treatment is being done on underarms.
- No lotion or oils if treatment is being done on legs.
- Do not pluck, wax or tweeze during the time of laser treatment.
- Do not expose treated area to the sun (or tanning beds) prior to treatment, always use sunblock SPF 45 or higher.
- Please let us know if you are taking (or have taken in the last 6 months) or using any medication such as Retin A, Tetracycline, Accutane, peels or Gold Therapy. These medications can make your skin more susceptible to damage from the laser.
- Patients with a history of herpes simplex 1 or 2, cold sores or any variation of these should be put on oral antiviral medication (Zovirax or Famvir) beginning 2 days before treatment.
- No antibiotics or any photo sensitive medications during the time of treatment.
- If consuming any hormone stimulating or anti-depression medication, please let us know.
- Generally, it is best to wait 4 to 6 weeks between treatments. There is no advantage to scheduling your visit closer together even if you do not see immediate results. However, THE RESULTS WILL BE AFFECTED IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG BETWEEN APPOINTMENTS.
- Immediately after treatment, there should be mild redness and swelling at the treatment site, which may last from 2 hours to a couple of days. If the treated area feels like sunburn, apply ice in 15-20 minutes intervals for a few hours to reduce any discomfort or swelling. If redness and swelling continues, keep applying ice 3-4 times daily for a couple of days.
- Do not expose treated are to the sun for two weeks after treatment. Always use sunblock SPF 45 or higher.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal treatment, products or services (waxing, electrolysis, tweezing, or depilatories) that can disturb the hair follicle in the treatment area. This will prevent you from achieving the best possible results.
- No hot showers for 24 hours. The treated area may be washed gently with tepid water and mild soap for 3 days after treatment.
Large Area 6 Sessions $449
Brazilian, lower legs, upper legs, lower back, upper back, full arm, full face, abdomen, buttocks.
Medium Area 6 Sessions $229
Under arm, forearm, upper arm, bikini line, neck, hairline, forehead.
Small Area 6 Sessions $199
Lip, cheeks, chin, sideburn, ears, areola, feet (toes), happy trail, hands (fingers
Touch Up Small area $60
Touch Up Medium area $120
Touch Up Large area $150